AMAZING BENEFITS OF KING GRASS YOU HAVE NEVER IMAGINED
The "MIRACLE GRASS", "THE KING OF ALL PLANT" "GOATWEED PLANT"
It is the most common grass, found everywhere, every people knows it, we cut it everyday and burn but dying with illnesses and spending lots of money in hospitals.
Today I want to shock you with effective, tested and trusted uses of king grass that most of you will think it's a lie, but you can try it and see for yourself since there is no harm in trying and no side effect in using the grass.
Apart from many other well known Uses of King Grass which I will list below, research and findings have also discovered the grass to be very effective in:-
_ Increasing male libido, helps in premature ejaculation and weak erection.
For men suffering from this just look for king grass, found everywhere, wash, squeeze or blend and drink, you can add honey to taste.
_ Very good for fertility
All those suffering from any form of fertility problem, Women looking for the fruit of the womb should make use of king grass, blend or squeeze and drink always, add with other natural remedies you will become a mother in Jesus Name.
_ The flowers are good for weight loss
Chew hand full of the flower with at least 10 seeds of alligator pepper. It makes one to be urinating often. Body system matters if you feel you ain't urinating often you can increase the quantity of both the flower and alligator seeds.
_ Ulcer Patients should make use of king grass, cures ulcer effectively, blend or squeeze and add drink, can add honey to it.
Apart from those surprising benefits of king grass, there are still numerous benefits of this miracle grass thats why its called "The King of all grass"
- The leaves are prepared as soup with enough pure red oil (unbleached palm oil), with enough spices, and eaten without food in enough quantity to stop DIARRHEA. It's almost miraculous.
- The best nutritive super vegetable to be used as food, but unknown to the world.
- It's a natural fertilizer for the soil.
- Good for Abdominal and back pains.
- Good for Frontal and general headache.
- Excellent for poisonous bites/stings.
- Works against Hernia.
- Antidote against evil spells.
- It protects other plants and the environment where it grows against negative energies/evils.
- Facilitates delivery when teas from plant is taken as enema ('pump') regularly at the last month of pregnancy and at onset of labour.
- Good against all types of poisonings. Chew seven heads or squeeze fresh clean juice and drink. NB: Many vomits poison after taking it. Repeat twice daily for a few days.
- Works against NIGHT POISONING or SPIRITUAL POISONING. Chew a few heads or squeeze juice and drink first thing in the early morning before greeting anyone.
- Painful swellings: Apply juice on swellings.
- Works for fertility in women and more in tubes.
- Good for CONJUNCTIVITIS and other Eye problems. Apply juice in affected eyes.
- Smash and apply paste on both fresh and old wounds for healing... It's a powerful antibiotic.
- Good for Sore throat.
- Has aphrodisiac properties, thus boosting libido.
- Excellent for diabetes.
- Very good of Ceased menstruation and other menstrual problems.
- Works against Grey hair. Take tea as enema and apply fresh juice on hair/head and massage well.
- When Flowers (three or seven) are swallowed, they work as antidote against poisoning, and helps you keep the enemy out of you.
- Inhaled to cure dizziness.
- Excellent for Coughs in Children. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to make it more effective.
- Taken as enema to cure fever in children. Also bath children with boiled leaves (teas from leaves).
- Cures abdominal heat in infertile wowen.
- Crush with a little pepper and apply on Athletes Foot.
- Works against Urinary track infections.
- Excellent against Nose bleeding. Put drops in nostrils and lie with head up for a few minutes.
- Good for sinusitis.
- Juice is excellent in removing hard particles in eyes. Apply juice in affected eye(s)
**The FRESH JUICE of King Grass is more effective. However, teas from it are more commonly used.
#Nb: Everyone should seize this second opportunity, read through and digest it over and over again and store on God's server (the brain)
or write it some where for reference purpose so you won't continue spending in hospitals when your cure is in front of your house door.
King grass in Yoruba language is called Rerinkomi or Imi-Esuu while in Igbo language it is called Agadi-isi-awo-ocha